Childhood Chic #5

Last week my mother-in-law and I had a lovely morning in our local shopping centre seeking out some end-of-sale bargains. We head to Debenhams first as often their designer ranges are knocked down considerably, and ended up with some pretty good deals. My mother-in-law bought two dresses for H, this white one from the Bluezoo range which was reduced from £20 down to £10 and will be lovely in the summer.



And this beautiful Little Rocha aqua colour dress with a white overlay that was reduced from £30 to £15.


I picked up a beige Mantaray top for H which was half price at £7 and some Mantaray jogging bottoms reduced by 70% to £4.50! I also picked up a cute onesie for her as I love to see kids in them - although she does struggle with the buttons.




For J I found the cutest Gruffalo hoody reduced from £17 to £8, and it includes ears!


We then had a wander into Next and could not resist picking up some bits from their new range. I just love the kids clothes in Next, particularly the 3 for £15 deal they do on t-shirts, so we got these for J. I don't think my mother-in-law was sure on the brights, but I love them, especially the lion top!



Overall I think we did pretty well I spent £19.50 and my mother-in-law spent £40 which isn't bad considering the nine items we picked up - about £7 per piece!

Have you picked up some bargains this week? Do share them in the comments!






LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Back to Top buzzoole code