Review: Photobox

I have used quite a few different photo product websites, such as Snapfish and Truprint. A few years ago I was introduced to Photobox by a friend and was really impressed by the quality of their products and the ability to customise your chosen item. When they recently contacted me to review one of their canvasses I was more than happy to.


We have quite a few canvases in our house so I decided it would be the perfect gift for my sister-in-law whose birthday is around this time. She is Disney obsessed and we have previously bought her one of the Annie Leibovitz celebrity prints, so we decided to go for one of those again. After much deliberation we chose the Penelope Cruz and Jeff Bridges as Beauty and the Beast print.


I thought I would try something a little different than the usual canvas, so opted for an acrylic print. The site is really easy to use, I chose my product then had the option of rectangular, square or panoramic and up to six different sizes. I then clicked 'create now' and entered the studio where I uploaded my photo and had the option to edit it. Once I was happy with the image I saved it to my basket and then checked out.


The print arrived only four days after I ordered it, which is fantastic, and I was so impressed with it. It is similar to a clip frame but without the clips and a lot higher quality. There is a really sturdy hangers at the back and pads so that it stands out from the wall, creating a 3D effect.




The picture has printed out really well and suits the frame perfectly. I think my sister-in-law will be thrilled with the gift and I am sure it will be cherished for years to come.


*I was sent this item for free for review, however all opinions are my own.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Back to Top buzzoole code