My Office Tour

I have mentioned in a couple of recent posts that we have been working on making our spare bed also an office for a while now. Well, the room is complete so I thought I would show you around.


I shared my post for the washi tape desk back in January, and this has become a statement piece in the room. I also created a memo board in similar colours, then added a couple of prints alongside it - one of these being this print from Paperthemes, which I absolutely love.


Our main bedroom is quite small so the room holds the majority of our clothes. When we moved in we bought the Ikea wardrobes, which do their purpose and aren't too hideous to look at.


I then bought some plain Egyptian cotton bedding for the single bed. I am debating adding a felt applique on that, but no sure if that would be too much or not.

Finally an orange wrap and my lovely Mama Designs bunting add the finishing touches.


Here is the finished room, what do you think?









LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Back to Top buzzoole code