Announcing My Britmums Live Sponsors 2014!


Back in January I once again began my search for a sponsor for this years parent blogger conference - Britmums Live. I also contacted some brands who I particularly loved and hoped to work with. I am now thrilled to announce that two of these brands said yes!


The first company, who I am so excited about is Freckled Frog. Freckled Frog are an online children's clothing boutique, selling a huge range of beautiful clothing including Kite, Lily and Sid and most recently the fantastic Wild Things Dresses. I came across the site a while ago when a fellow blogger posted a photo of a Down With The Kids dress and I had to have it! The owner, Ruth, was so lovely and helped me narrow down which designs and sizes I needed and when there was a problem with the dress (which has now been rectified), it was no trouble at all for her to sort out.

Freckled Frog was launched in September 2013 by Ruth, mum of two little frogs and passionate shopper and gift buyer! The idea was to put together a collection of clothes that are gorgeous enough to give as gifts yet functional enough for your own little ones to wear everyday.  It’s all about great quality, lots of organic cotton and stand-out styles.

I am so excited about working with Freckled Frog and share with you some of their amazing clothes, so look out for that soon!


The second company is Creeper Crawlers - an all-in-one suit that has special grips to aid babies learning to crawl. They are the brainchild of Ollwyn Moran, who created them in 2012 during her Master in Education at NUIM and went on to win the inaugural Ireland Funds Business Plan Competition with the idea. Over the last 18months the suits have won awards and have also been  runners up in Innovative Product and Trendy baby categories.

It has been a passion of Ollwyns to get the suit to market because she feels that so many of the difficulties that children experience, especially while in school, can be avoided if they can be encouraged to pass through the crawling stage of development.

Whilst my own children are past this stage themselves, I have friends who are more than willing to report back to me about the suits, so you will be hearing more about this fantastic and innovative product in the coming weeks!

Once again I am so lucky to be working with some fantastic brands, and I will be sharing lots on them both in the next few months, before Britmums Live in June! In the meantime head over to facebook to check out Freckled Frog and Creeper Crawlers, and catch both on twitter @FreckledFrogUK and @CreeperCrawlers.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Back to Top buzzoole code