An Announcement: Little Fun Fest

Today I opened a very exciting email, we have been chosen as one of Little Fun Fest's Blogger Extraordinaire! Little Fun Fest provide fantastic family fun days at York Maze in Yorkshire and Red House Farm in Manchester. I am so excited to be attending at Red House Farm, which takes place on 5th and 6th April.


Last year it looked like an amazing event, and this year I'm sure it will be even better. Already announced is Alex Winters and Dr Ranj from CBeebies, as well as the Harry Potter team, Baby Ballet and StarKidz.


Add to that a funfair, barrel train riding, puppets and a climbing wall I may burst with excitement never mind my two little ones!!


As the event draws closer I will be bringing you information about Little Fun Fest as well as some behind the scenes photos, line up announcements and even the odd competition so make sure you check back soon for more exciting news!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Back to Top buzzoole code