Childhood Chic #6

I've not been taking as many Childhood Chic photos over the last month, but that hasn't stopped me buying! With the recent H&M sale and a trip to Tesco's the children's black, white and greys are growing! Here are our recent favourite photos.

I love J's lion top from Next! H is wearing her new Bluezoo top from my recent Debenhams shop.

After having them on my wishlist for a while I finally decided to go for some Salt City Emporium purchases. These are J's elephant print Harlem pants, which are pretty fab. Check back soon to see H's leggings!

After a trip to Tesco's with my mum I couldn't resist these - the zebra print dress was reduced to £6 and J's tops were £4 and £6.

Another day, another shop - this were my H&M online buys. I love the dress in particular, H wore it to a christening at the weekend and it was gorgeous on too. I also bought them some grey hi-tops each for £7 and H some more long sleeved tops.

Here is H modelling one of the above tops along with some old H&M trousers and her new hi-tops. Little poser!

What have you been styling your little ones in lately? I'd love to hear about your purchases!





LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Back to Top buzzoole code