I'm Asking You

It is 2015 and time to make those resolutions and take stock of where we are at and where we want to be. For me this includes my blog and my YouTube channel. I am always trying to reflect on my work and find room for improvements, and this is where you come in. You, my dear readers. It is you that ultimately makes my blog what it is, and so I am looking to you to help me move it forward. I have put together a short survey, which should only take 5-7 minutes to complete, but will really help me decide what works and what doesn't.

As a thank you I will give away a £10 Amazon voucher to the most interesting answer to question 14 - that can be positive or negative, whatever you feel is constructive. Click here to answer the survey.

Thank you so much for your support over the last *gulp* four years, and I cannot wait to see what the next few hold!



LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Back to Top buzzoole code