Crafting With Laura Ashley

Just before Christmas I was invited to attend a crafting event with Laura Ashley with lots of other bloggers. We all met at the stunning Rosylee restaurant in Manchester and had a lovely few hours crafting, chatting and eating the amazing canapés on offer.

I put together a little video from our day, which I thought I would share with you today.


It was really nice to take some time out and have a natter without constantly being interrupted by children. It was also lovely to do some crafting, which I always enjoy but never have time for - my poor sewing machine is collecting dust in the spare bedroom! We also got to get our hands on some beautiful Laura Ashley paper!

A huge thank you to Laura Ashley and Joe Blogs for a great afternoon.


post signature

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Back to Top buzzoole code