My Next Summer Wishlist For Young Girls

Recently I visited our local Next store and was bowled over by their new Spring/Summer range. we are gong away in just eight weeks and I am already on the lookout for some outfits for both children. I was particularly taken by the young girls' range so thought I would put together my picks for Little H's holiday wardrobe.




I absolutely adore the dresses, the Sky Scene dress is just so pretty and I love the lace detail in the yellow dress. The blue dress is more casual, possibly for days out or casual evenings.


Little H desperately needs new sandals and the pink and gorgeous t-bar pumps would be perfect to take her from day to night. Plus they will match the yellows and pinks in the other items in the collection.

I do love a jumpsuit and these two would be lovely. The legs can be rolled up when paddling in the sea but will protect her body from harmful rays. Add the cute sunnies on top and she'll be the perfect beach beauty. Dungarees are a great alternative to jumpsuits which are casual and easy to wear and a straw boat hat is a great addition.

It has been a few years since culottes have been in fashion, but they are fantastic for keeping cool and trendy on your hols. These lemon printed ones along with the Broderie Blouse make a lovely little outfit.

Finally every girl needs a tutu swimming costume and how sweet is this tropical one with butterflies on? She'll certainly make a splash in the pool!

*I have not been asked to write this post, I simply love these pieces!


LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Back to Top buzzoole code