Your Youtube #18

Welcome to Your Youtube week 18, I hope you've all been enjoying your vlogging this week! I've fallen a bit behind and my channel has missed a couple of videos, but I am determined to get back on it today!

This week's fvourite video is from Jess at Jessica Cherry Blogs who has shared a vlog of her trip to Cornwall. Jess is just so fab on camera and her trip looks like great fun!



For those of you who aren't aware, the Brilliance in Blogging awards (or BIB's) are now open and I would love your vote in the video category! If you like my videos and feel I deserve to be nominated I would be hugely grateful if you would vote for me here.

Now onto the linky, as always please link up no more than two videos and don't forget to like, subscribe and comment to the host and at least one other video. I also ask that you tweet using the hashtag #YourYoutube. Over to you!




post signature

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Back to Top buzzoole code