Things To Do This Easter In The North West


For most of us the school holidays loom up ahead as a never-ending period when the children who are normally entertained and tired out at school are now sat at home under our noses, causing chaos and complaining that they are bored. Whilst my children are still in nursery and so won't be at home an different to normal, I am still keen to take advantage of what is on in the area over the Easter break and enjoy some time together out of the house.

With that in mind I decided to put together a list of of what is on in the North West for families between March 30th and April 19th 2015. These best I could think to share this was via a spreadsheet, so whilst this may not be the prettiest of posts, hopefully it will help those out that are at a loss for things to do over the holidays.















I hope this proves useful to my fellow North-Westers and anyone planning on visiting the area in the next few weeks. Happy Easter!





post signature

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Back to Top buzzoole code