Styling My Mum With Kaleidoscope #GlamYourMum

To celebrate mums for Mother's Day, Kaleidoscope invited me to join their #GlamYourMum campaign and choose an outfit for my mum. Considering everything that has been going on in our family lately, it was really fantastic to have an opportunity to give something back to my mum, who helps us out so much.


We scoured the Kaleidoscope online store and in the end my mum opted for this linen dress, boucle jacket and leather court shoes. My mum loves to coordinate her outfits so she ummed and erred back and forth about getting a white dress and ivory shoes, but because the jacket has both in it came together really well. She is hoping to go away this summer so the linen dress will be perfect for strolling about in the sunshine.




We also have a lovely giveaway with Kaleidoscope to win an outfit for your mum! All you have to do is post a photo of your deserving mum and follow and tag Hollybobbs and Kaleidoscope, using the hashtag #GlamYourMum. The competition will run until March 26th when I will choose my favourite photo and Kaleidoscope will gift your mum with a whole new outfit!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Back to Top buzzoole code