Your Youtube #17

Hello and happy Friday 13th *eek* I hope you have all had a lovely week videoing away and are ready to share your best with us here!


First over to my favourite video of last week, which goes to The Giggles Family, who have put together a Draw My Life. I know from experience how long these videos take to put together and edit and I also know how much Mrs G put into this. It really is a fantastic video with a very touching story so do give it a watch.



Now onto the linky. If you are new I ask you link up no more than two videos and like, subscribe and comment to the host and at least one other video. I also ask that you tweet using the hashtag #YourYoutube. Over to you!




post signature

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Back to Top buzzoole code