House of Fraser Affordable Kids Clothes

When you think of Joules what is the first thing that comes to mind? Quality? Stylish? Or is it expensive?

Whilst there are more expensive brands out there than Joules, it is definitely a treat to buy something from their range. For Christmas I received a voucher so treated myself to a coat in the sale - it's lovely and really great quality but it was a splurge that normally I wouldn't be able to spend that much.

Now did you know that House of Fraser sell Joules and it is actually affordable? We were recently challenged to buy some pieces for the children for £30 and I instantly head for the Joules range, here is what I ordered:



There are some gorgeous pieces in the sale, which seems to have been on for quite some time. The playsuit was reduced from £21 to £14 and the polo shirt from £22 to £16. Having a look today there are some even bigger bargains - this boys polo top £32.95 to £16.47 - half price!


If you are looking to buy some really great quality children's clothes for the summer I would definitely recommend trying House of Fraser. And do check out their toy section - I was surprised to see what a huge range they have!

post signature





*I was sent these items for the purpose of this review however all opinions are my own.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Back to Top buzzoole code