Decision Time

I was recently asked by TheCircle.com about decisions. We all have to make decisions in every moment of our lives - from when to get out of bed in a morning, what to wear, eat or drink and which route to take to work. It is these decisions that create the path we follow in our lives and ultimately shape our destinies. So I had a look back at some of my decisions in the past, the best and worst. Whilst I firmly believe that everything happens for a reason, there are some I definitely look on as probably to the wisest at the time. And of course there are those that I reflect on with joy, those that brought us the best moments of our lives.

So here's a video all about the decisions on my life, good and bad.





In collaboration with TheCircle.com, featured post.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Back to Top buzzoole code