Your Youtube #5

Welcome to Your Youtube week five! Thanks again to everyone who has joined in so far, it's you who are making this work and growing our vlogging community so let's keep it up!


I also wanted to mention my new position as the Tots100 Video Round-Up Editor, which I am so excited about! It's great to be able to share my favourite videos with the Tots community, and I will definitely be getting ideas from everyone who links up so make sure you share your videos!

Last week's favourite video has to be from Mummy, Daddy & Me who shared her wet and windy weekend in Scarborough. Her two little ladies are just so adorable and Katie always tells a story with her videos that just makes everyone want to be right there with her.



I'm looking forward to seeing you all taking part once more, please do make sure you visit the host video at least one other from the linky and like, comment and subscribe to their channels. As always, I will be watching, liking and subscribing to everyone that joins in, and will also be sharing all videos on twitter. All I ask is you tweet and use the hashtag #YourYoutube when you've linked up.


LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Back to Top buzzoole code