Your Youtube #2

I was thrilled to have so many of you link up last week, thanks to all those who joined in, shared and commented on others' videos. It's great to see so much support for each other. Each week I'll be picking a favourite and this week I have chosen Coco Mama Style's video Get Yourself Out Of A Jeans Style Rut. Helen shares some great tips for mums out there to update their wardrobe without too much effort and I found her style recommendations really helpful, as I definitely guilty of sticking to what I know and in need of a change.



I'm looking forward to seeing what you link up this week, as before please make sure you visit the host video at least one other from the linky and like, comment and subscribe to their channels. I will be watching, liking and subscribing to everyone that joins in, and will also be sharing all videos on twitter. All I ask is you tweet and use the hashtag #YourYoutube when you've linked up.




LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Back to Top buzzoole code