Youtube Sneak Peek #1

As some of you may know, I have been focusing a lot more on my Youtube channel recently and am really enjoying filming and creating the videos, much to my surprise. I don't often post the videos over here unless I am writing a related post, so I wanted to share a couple of my recent videos just to give you an idea of what I've been talking about.







I have decided each week to give you a little taste of what is to come every Friday on my channel, and maybe get your feedback on what you would like to see.

This week I have decided to give a little tour of our play area. Unfortunately we don't have a separate room for the all the toys my two seem to amass, so we have had to be a little creative with the space we do have. There are three main areas - the dining area which has a storage unit and toy box filled to the brim, the back of the sofa and in the cupboard under the stairs.

What's behind the sofa?

The toy box
Our storage doesn't always work, especially trying to fit the bigger toys in, but hopefully my video will give you an idea of how we have managed and maybe demonstrate that your room doesn't have to look too perfect for it to be enjoyed.

A few favourite pieces
The video will be on the channel on Friday - if there is anything in particular you'd like to see how we have stored then do let me know in the comments below, and don't forget to subscribe to my channel to make sure you get updates when new videos are live!


LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Back to Top buzzoole code