My Top Buys This Week

Over the last couple of months I have shared my top purchases so here is what I've been buying over the last few weeks.

The Collar Necklace



I recently purchased this for £4.88 from Amazon and I am really pleased with it, and looking forward to giving it a try to jazz up those plain tees.



Who Doesn't Need Penguin Tights?



Never Mind John, Lewis, it was Slugs & Snails who started the penguin trend! I've been eyeing these up since they were released and I just couldn't hold on any longer. I can't wait to get H in them!

A Little Yellow Bird



I've recently decided to update my kitchen ad decided to go for a yellow colour scheme. When I spotted this guy in Homesense it was coming home with me!

Not New But New



Ok so I bought this a year ago, but this Wild Things Dress is so amazing that it had to come back out this winter - I'm so glad it still fits!

The Sparkly Jumper



I still can't get over the fact that this is from Tesco, it just looks so expensive. With a diamante collar and gold strands woven through it, it's one of my favourite finds this autumn.

So those are my recent purchases - what have you been buying? To see these and more finds, do visit my Instagram account.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Back to Top buzzoole code