Childhood Chic

Lately I have really enjoyed finding and sourcing new brands and boutiques full of wonderful and different children's clothes. Pretty much since I found out I was pregnant, I have spent much more time and money on the childrens' wardrobes than my own and this doesn't seem to be going away anytime soon. So I have decided to embrace this and am starting a new feature on Hollybobbs I am calling Childhood Chic.

Whilst I don't pretend to be any kind of fashion guru, I do enjoy dressing the children in what I deem to be stylish clothing and want to share my finds with you. Ever since I discovered The Essential One and Kyna Boutique I have been inspired to find more and learn about the brands that are out there. Whilst Mr H isn't keen on the cost of all this, it is of course the price one must pay in the name of fashion!

So here is this week's installment, of the most recent outfits my children have donned. I hope over the weeks and months this will develop into a feature where I can share up and coming brands and help others out there find out about clothes that are different, yet still affordable.

28th October 2013:
Ahoy tights from Slugs & Snails, top from Next

29th October 2013:
Jumper and trousers from H&M

Top from Baba & Boo, shoes from Clarks

30th October 2013:
Jumper from George at Asda, skirt from Next, belt from Easybelts

Top from Next, leggings by Indikidual from Kyna Boutique

31st October 2013:
J: Top by Indikidual at Kyna Boutique, tights from Slugs & Snails. H: Top by H&M, dress from TU at Tesco, tights from Matalan

4th November 2013:
Top from Matalan, trousers from H&M

Vest from H&M, trousers from Matalan

Please follow my Instagram feed to also follow these photos each day.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Back to Top buzzoole code