Childhood Chic #2

Welcome to the second week of Childhood Chic - my little slot where I share my favourite clothes and styles in my children's wardrobes. I am absolutely loving the excuse to source new brands and styles for my two littlies (although Mr H and my bank balance aren't quite so enamoured!). Here's our looks this week:






As you can see we loved the new Polarn O Pyret Circus range so much! J wears purple striped leggings (now reduced to £16.40) with his Baba & Boo top and H wears purple stripe skirt (now reduced to £16.40) with a red top from George at Asda.


H is becoming a right little poser! Cable knit dress from F&F at Tesco, belt from Easybelts.


All ready for our Mama Designs 5th birthday party, J is wearing top from Matalan, joggers from Kite Baby and gorgeous grey star snoodie from Mama Designs.


The Indikidual leggings are back, as they are just so soft and comfy! This week teamed with a top from Next.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Back to Top buzzoole code