F&F Children's Partywear Competition

A couple of weeks ago we were invited to take part in Tesco's F&F Children's partywear competition. As I have recently started writing more about the children's outfits I thought it would be great to join in.


We were provided with £50 to style up our children for the holiday season so I headed to their website to choose the outfits. There were some beautiful party dresses for H but in the end I went with the Rose Jacquard Dress with a belt. I also chose some beautiful little shoes and I couldn't resist the Rose Garland Headband when I saw it.


girls party dress





I just love this dress and the shoes are a perfect match! Of course the headband didn't stay on two minutes but it was a lovely little crown whilst it lasted!

Total Outfit cost: £24


For J, I could not decide on a couple of shirts, and in the end put it to Twitter. It was unanimous so I picked the bow tie long sleeved shirt and matched it with some jeans, along with a cute tweed flat cap, which I love.

Boys outfit

It turns out this shirt was very popular and I know of two other bloggers who chose it and another friend who bought it once she'd seen J's! It really is very cute, and although Mr H isn't into the preppy look he really like this shirt too.

Total outfit cost (excluding shoes) £25

I think the children look lovely and are certainly ready for the holiday season! Here is the best shot I could get of the two of them:


*We were provided with a £50 voucher to enter this competition, all opinions are my own.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Back to Top buzzoole code