Your Youtube #87


Hello, I'm back! After a shocking couple of weeks, I finally managed to open my Mac and get your videos watching! Thank you so much to my co-host Sian for folding own the fort in the meantime, and hopefully I can catch up with all your great videos! This week's video of the week is from Kirsty at My Two Mums who filmed her time at the Mum and Dad Blog Awards that took place recently - I love all the GoPro footage, it definitely makes me want my own even more!





Over to the linky - please link up no more and two videos and please DO NOT link up unless you are prepared to return the favour and watch at least two in return. This linky doesn't work unless everyone who joins in is willing to take part, so let's help each other out. Over to you! You can also join us at the Your Youtube Facebook Group here.



post signature

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Back to Top buzzoole code