Review: My Name Label

This time last year I was waving my eldest off for her first day of school, and now here I am doing the same thing to my boy. It's strange how fast these times come around, so fast in fact that I didn't feel at all prepared! I left buying the uniform to only the week before and the shoes the day before he started! One thing I was all set for, though, was the labelling as the lovely people at My Name Label had sent me one of their Starter Packs to try.


The Starter Pack includes 20 big stickers, 20 small stickers, 20 mini stickers, 3 pairs shoe labels (plus protective overlays), 1 bag tag, 25 standard iron-on clothing labels and 20 mini iron-on clothing labels - more than enough to get everything you need labelled, and some left for next year!




The night before (what did I say about last minute) I whipped out the iron to set about the labelling, and it really didn't take me long. Within half an hour I'd labelled four tops, two jumpers, a PE kit, four pairs of shoes and two bags. Honestly if you need some labelling doing then don't bother sewing them on, ironing is so much easier!



The pack I received had a great range of different labels, which was great as I could use the iron on labels for clothes, stickers for his water bottle and PE bag and the shoe stickers were brilliant as last year I really struggled to label Holly's shoes as everything just wore off.


My Name Label offer loads of different ranges and collections, so whether you need a huge pack or just a few labels, they can help. The labels were really easy to apply and helped to try and make sure Jack's belongings can at least be identified if he fails to bring them home on an evening! Head to their website for lots more information.


post signature

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Back to Top buzzoole code