Your Youtube #27

Huge apologies to everyone as Your Youtube is late this week. I feel like I am still catching up from our holiday earlier in the month so please do bare with me!


Last week there were some very exciting videos linked up from new blog announcements to first shoes. However I had to pick this gorgeous video from Hey Mummy TV of Katy's maternity and newborn photo shoots, do watch until the end to see her with bump and with baby shot.


Back to the linky - please link no more than two videos and I ask that you comment on at least the two before yours so everyone gets comments. If you are at the start please try and return later in the week to comment on the later link ups. Over to you!

post signature

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Back to Top buzzoole code