Guest Post: Summer Baby Essentials

Today's guest post comes from Dawn at Mummy's Little Peeps, who is pregnant with her third baby.

With both the boys being winter babies it is something of a novelty to be expecting a summer baby. Although I must admit that this time around I am far from being organised and until this weekend had purchased little more than a couple of packets of scratch mitts. So as the weeks seem to be flying by with an alarming rate I thought I would put together a little some wishlist of items that I would love for baby number three.


1) Silver Cross Surf 2 in Graphite Yellow: Perfect for a summer baby, I have fallen in love with the colour of this pram and suitably neutral too. I am already dreaming of long summer strolls with this set of wheels.

2) Mamas and Papas Jamboree knitted blanket: I am a bit of a knitted blanket fan and the boys had several each, I love the bright stripes on this, again perfect as we don't know baby's gender yet.

3) Pink Lining Blooming Gorgeous Hydrangea Bag. My current blooming gorgeous bag comes everywhere with me, and although there is a lot of life left in it yet, I love this Hydrangea print from the summer range. A girl can never have too many changing bags right?

4) Aden and Anais jungle jam muslin squares: Muslins were a life safer with boy the boys suffering from reflux I think I had one permanently attached to my shoulders from 9 months. I adore the print of these and they make such a change to the plain ones.

5) Aden and Anais jungle jam bath wrap: How cute is this? Perfect for a cuddle after a bath.

6) Babymoov Swoon up bouncer: I love the design and height on this Babymoov bouncer, it would be ideal with having too active little men on the loose too.

7) JoJo Maman Bebe tortoise print sleepsuit: Finding bright unisex sleepsuits seems like an increasingly difficult task and although I don't plan on buying too many neutral clothes baby will need a few outfits for the first few days.

8) Fisher Price Newborn to Toddler play gym: I adore Fisher Price toys and both the boys loved the Rainforest gym that we had, I like the concept of this gym being one that grows with baby through to the toddler stage with the range of activities. What were you summer baby essentials?

post signature

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Back to Top buzzoole code