Guest Post: Style It Kids

Hello I'm Kara from Innocent Charms Chats, first a huge thank you to Lisa for having me here. I have really enjoyed watching Lisa's Kids Lookbook vlogs and can't wait to see more when you return from your travels.




On the subject of kids fashion, today I wanted to share with everyone my Instagram project, #StyleItKids. If you follow myself or Lisa on IG may have seen us use this hashtag to share photos of our children styled up.

A photo posted by Hollybobbs (@hollybobbs) on
For those who have never taken part, I started #StyleItKids with my partner Jenny of Kyna Boutique seven months ago now. It is a great monthly project on Instagram where we share photos inspired by the daily prompts, which are released at the start of each month. For us it is all about fun and I have really loved seeing how each of the ladies interpret the prompts each day. We have started building such a great community and I feel so incredibly proud - people come back month after month and share their photos and I have met new friends and been inspired by so many cute outfits.


Fashion as a whole is a real love of mine, I blog about it most weeks in our "What We Are Rocking" series and knew that I wanted to create a little community on Instagram so I am pleased we have achieved that. If you love fashion and Instagram as much as I do then please do come take a look at the hashtag #StyleItKids - we love meeting new mummies or daddies and their kiddos. Below is this months prompts and head to my blog if you want to understand more. Hopefully we will see some holiday snaps from Lisa.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Back to Top buzzoole code