Your Youtube #23

Welcome back to Your Youtube! I'm extremely excited as I type this, as on Saturday I am speaking at the Manchester blogging conference, Blog On in the Youtube session! It my first time speaking at a conference so if you are at Blog On please do say hello!

Last week's favourite video came from Julie Martin, who shared her very personal mental health story.



Sian will be watching all your videos in my absence, and will be hosting the linky for the next two Friday's whilst I am away.

I'm now asking that everyone please watch and comment on the two videos previous to your own, that way we all get comments on our videos. Sian will be doing her best to comment on everyone's videos who links up. If you are one of the first to link then it would be appreciated if you come back towards the end of the week and watch the later videos. Thanks!



post signature

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Back to Top buzzoole code