The Great British Summer with Joules

I absolutely love supporting UK brands and country clothing brand Joules are definitely one of those that spring to mind. Having been around for over 30 years they certainly know their stuff, and are a brand that are consistently producing new and exciting products that keep their customers returning for more.


We are going away to Cornwall this summer with some close friends and we are hoping that the sun graces us with its presence for the week! I am not a camper so we are staying in a chalet, but with the beach only on the doorstep there will be lots of days relaxing on the sand, filled with picnics and bbq's.

With that in mind, I have put together my Joules holiday wishlist - now if only Mr H would allow me free-reign with the credit card!

For H:

Seriously how gorgeous is this skirt? It really is a show-stopper all on its own so I teamed it with a simple vest and a bright cardigan for those breezy evenings, it is a lovely summery outfit for a day out. I added these sandals as a finishing touch - comfy and practical they are the perfect finishing touch. And every girls needs a pretty swimsuit - I just love the floral pattern and frills on this little number.

For J:
For J I kept it pretty simple - comfortable basic tee, topped off with this deck shirt to add that bit of style. Baby J has always been able to pull off those bright colours so I teamed it with these bright shorts, which add a pop of colour. I do love hi-tops so these royal blue pair finish it off perfectly.

For The Beach:


Joules have a gorgeous range of outdoor and home products, and I really do love their signature floral print. I couldn't resist this picnic bag and of course had to team it with a matching picnic chair! A coordinating beach towel to keep little toes off the hot sand is the perfect accompaniment and who could refuse those enamel mugs? I added this lovely little lantern, to help you find your way home when dusk sets in.

*This post is in association with Joules, however all opinions are my own.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Back to Top buzzoole code