The Ultimate Daddy Gadget?


Yesterday I got to see the new 4Moms Origami in action for the first time. I have to say when you first watch that buggy curl and uncurl itself all on its own, it's pretty impressive. There were gasps of delight. "Power Folding, Self Charging, Running Lights, LCD Dashboard, Phone Charger" states the website - this pushchair really has all the gadgets.

I had a quick push of the buggy and it was a smooth ride, the seat looked relatively comfortable and it was very sleek. However the downside for me was that it was very heavy and there is no way I could lift it into the car - that's where Mr H comes in!

Here is the Origami in action - what do you think?



*I was not asked to write this post, I am just interested in the product.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Back to Top buzzoole code