Shredtober

Last September, when Baby J was four months I decided it was time to shift that post baby weight that wasn't disappearing on its own. I documented my weightless with my mummy tummy memoirs and lost over a stone. Now it's a year later and although I have kept the weight off I have never been happy with my tummy.

I was inspired by Charlotte who blogs at Write Like Noones Watching who in August undertook the 30 Day Shred with fantastic results. Via Twitter and Instagram she shared her journey with us and I followed and cheered her on from my sofa. Not anymore.

I have declared October Shredtober and will be taking on the Shred myself. My goal is to tone up, maybe lose an inch or two across my midriff, and get healthier.

I am not taking on this journey alone, though. I have been so amazed by how many people asked to join me and we now have over 40 members of the Shredtober group on Facebook! Anyone is welcome to join the group and together we will motivate, encourage and inspire each other to a healthy October.

Here is my before, I'll keep you updated on my progress!


Starting Weight 7st 6, Waist 32", Hips 35"

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Back to Top buzzoole code