The Baby & Toddler Show Manchester 2013

Have you been to The Baby & Toddler Show before? I haven't been have always heard what a fantastic event it is! The Manchester Baby Show this year is being held at Eventcity, at the Trafford Centre, on 27-29th September, and I am going to be there with bells on! There are so many amazing brands that will be there, to name a few:

Cosatto - a brand with a massive personality and a huge Hollybobbs favourite

Kiddy - who have designed those innovative carseats with the Impact Shield

Bugaboo - a yummy mummy's dream and one I would love to know more about

SnuggleBundl - the creators of the amazing carry blanket, if only I'd have known of them after my c-sections

Puddleducks - who I really wish I'd taken my two to from the start, as I want to get them used to water.

Chicco - popular choice for baby items in our house, we've had a highchair, walker and many toys from them



The Babyworld website include some top tips for making the most of your day at the show, here are a few of my own:

  • If you are bringing a little one with you, plan your journey around nap/feed times. You don't want to be trying to find the best deal and chatting to brands whilst your little one is screaming for a feed, so try and work this into naptimes. 
  • The nearest place for food is at the Trafford Centre food court, just across the road. Be prepared to leave them event when you need food and give yourself time to get there just before lunchtime when it will be packed out with shoppers.
  • If you can be there at the end of the show, you are more likely to find a good deal. Brands often don't want to be transporting bulky products home and you can often negotiate a bargain.
  • Save £10 on your ticket by using the code WF18 here, kindly provided by the people at The Baby Show.
  • Have a great day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Back to Top buzzoole code