Ballerina Girl

Source
Over the last two and a half year H has owned a couple of tutu's - her last one being for her second birthday. However I have always wanted to put her in one of those you see that just take your breath away. You know the ones, big swirly skirt, lots of layers. The kind you always wanted yourself as a little girl, and even now would love to own one just to twirl and twirl in.



So when we were offered to review one of Angel's Face's beautiful creations I was excited, to say the least. Just browsing their sight gave me butterflies and it took me ages to make a decision. H and I are self-confessed girly girls (well, she isn't at an age where she has much say as yet) so I plumped for Tea Rose Pink.  I knew she would have plenty to go with it, and if you're going to have a tutu, it should be pink!


I wasn't let down when the tutu arrived - in a vintage style hat box, which I am now keeping as a memory box, filled with pretty tissue paper. It was like Christmas. The tutu spilled out in all its glory and it was fantastic. My mum was with me at the time and she gasped too at how beautiful it was. I really don't think I need to say much, just look at that picture! It is more beautiful in person. The skirt is fantastically excessive with the weighty layers of soft nylon balanced out by the airy chiffon, bouncing as you twirl. I could not wait for H to try it on.

I am in no way a photographer, but watching the likes of Katie at Mummy, Daddy & Me at Lucy at Dear Beautiful, I have often been inspired to do some similar shoots. So I grabbed some props and clicked away. The poor girl was completely fed up by the end, but she does make a stunning model, if I say it myself.






Angel's Face is UK's number one line of pettiskirts, and it's easy to see why. Starting at £35 and covering newborn to adults, they are definitely worth a look. Head over to http://www.angels-face.co.uk for more info.

*I was sent this skirt to review for free, however all opinions are my own.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Back to Top buzzoole code