My Britmums Live 2015 Sponsors


After a bit of back and forth I have decided to attend the parent blogger conference, Britmums Live once more. I was unsure at first as to whether I wanted a change of scenery, having attended for the last two years, however in the end didn't want to miss out on such a great day surrounded by amazing brands and inspirational bloggers.

As I have done previously, I was on the lookout for one or two sponsors who I could offer my support and shout about for the next twelve months, and I am thrilled to announce them today.


I am delighted to be working once more with children's online boutique, Freckled Frog. We have worked together lots over the last twelve months and have a really great partnership. The owner Ruth is absolutely lovely and I adore her store, which stocks brands from Wild Things Dresses to Boys & Girls. I'm looking forward to the next twelve months working together.





I am thrilled to announce my second sponsor - the award-wining brand Snoozeshade. I have never worked with Snoozeshade before (I know, gasp!) but I am well aware of their amazing products. They are hugely in demand from parents the world over and we will be putting them fully to the test during our holiday this May. When the owner, Cara, agreed to sponsor me I was absolutely delighted and cannot wait to work with such an innovative brand.


So there you are - look out for lots of things from these two fantastic companies in the next twelve months! In the mean time do check them out on Facebook (Snoozeshade & Freckled Frog) and Twitter (Snoozeshade & Freckled Frog) to keep up with all their news.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Back to Top buzzoole code