Pancake Bites



I love Pancake Day, although the chances are I completely forget about it until the night and by then it's too late to buy the ingredients and I'm sat there googling recipes without the ingredients I'm lacking.

This year, however, I actually decided to give something different a try. I came across the idea of 'bites' on Pinterest and as I always struggle for breakfast in the morning I thought they would be a great idea to have something there I can just grab. So when I saw this recipe for pancakes bites I thought they would be perfect!

Fresh out of the oven
These only took minutes to make and were so yummy. I am definitely not a foodie but thought today I would share how I did it.








I was so pleased with how they turned out and how easy they were to make. I'm decided to use strawberries, blueberries and of course chocolate chips with mine.


The chocolate chips had melted and gone all gooey and were delicious, but I have to say I was so surprised by how good the fruit ones were. I'm really not one for baked fruit, but the strawberries and blueberries went super sweet when cooked and added a great zing, perfect for breakfast.



So there you go, my first ever recipe on Hollybobbs! What do you think?

post signature

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Back to Top buzzoole code