Your Youtube #12

Welcome back to Your Youtube and a huge thank you to Kara at Chelsea Mamma for hosting last week's linky whilst we were enduring a seven hour drive back from Wales!

Due to being completely unorganised over the last two weeks I have got way behind on my video viewing, so huge apologies, I'm working my way through them I promise!

As a thank you to the lovely Kara, I have chosen her video as my favourite from week 10 - I absolutely loved watching her little girl absolutely overjoyed at her Frozen birthday party.



So over to the linky, please link no more than two as that makes it fair to everyone, and don't forget to watch and comment on the HOST video and at least one other in the linky.

post signature

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Back to Top buzzoole code