Your Youtube #1

Over the last few months I have been slowly and steadily growing my Youtube channel. Inspired by the success of blogger such as Zoella and Sprinkle of Glitter, I have been surprised at how much I have enjoyed filming and sharing my videos.

It has occurred to me, though, that the parenting vloggers are few and far between and whilst the community is growing it is extremely slow to do so. I can probably count on one hand how many I am aware of and regularly visit and yet I know there must be more of us out there.

So I have decided to create a place where parent vloggers can share their videos and content and find one another. There is a huge gaping void in the Youtube market for us parents, yet we happen to know a thing or two about what we are talking about and definitely have something interesting to say.

So to help bridge that gap, I bring you Your YouTube! This will be a weekly linky each Friday for you to share your posts from the last week (although for the first few weeks feel free to link up any of your past videos until your content grows). Please make sure you visit at least two videos from the linky and like, comment and subscribe to their channels. I will be watching, liking and subscribing to everyone that joins in, and will also be sharing all videos on twitter. All I ask is you tweet and use the hashtag #YourYoutube when you've linked up. Let's help each other grow our channels and our audience and hopefully encourage others out there to do the same!


If you are struggling to think of things to vlog about then do visit Nickie at I Am Typecast, as herself and Kate from Wit Wit Woo co-host #vlogchallenge every week where they set a theme to get your creative juices flowing!


LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Back to Top buzzoole code