Our Family Photo Shoot

Last week my lovely friend and photographer, Jemma Lambert, came all the way from Yorkshire to take some beautiful autumnal photos of us. If you have read my previous post you will know I was really looking forward to the shoot and had even been planning our outfits.

I love to have regular photos taken of the family as I love photos and I want to look back and see the children growing through each picture. The last family photo shoot we had was in February this year and taken by Amy Russell, who created some gorgeous images.


For the first time I decided to try an outdoor shoot, which in October can be hard as you never can predict the weather, however we were really lucky and it turned out to be a beautiful autumn day. We head to our local Country Park and Jemma worked her magic to create some stunning photos, which I wanted to share today.








I think my favourite two are the ones with the children holding their first ever photo shoot pictures - Miss H was seven weeks in hers and Little J was four months. It's amazing to see how much they've grown in those short years.





For more information on Jemma Lambert Photography you can visit her website.

*I am not endorsed by Jemma Lambert in any way, I just wanted to share these beautiful images!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Back to Top buzzoole code