Me And Mine - December 13

dear beautiful


I heard about this linky right at the start or last year and always thought what a great idea it was. Run by several of my favourite bloggers, it is a monthly post where we all share a family photo taken in the last month. However, I never felt I could really commit to it regularly and by the time the first month passed I'd already missed one deadline!

As the year progressed, though, I loved looking at all the photos of everyone who joined in, so have I decided 2014 is the year.

So a little late to the party, here is our December 2013 post - it was taken on Boxing  Day when we all donned our Christmas jumpers and head to my mums to see my nan and uncle and hand out their presents. Taken by my sister, it came out really well.


I'm looking forward to remembering each month with a family and hopefully keep a memory of the year I will treasure for years to come.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Back to Top buzzoole code