Childhood Chic: #4

We've been enjoying some new purchases in this week's Childhood Chic. I am really enjoying exploring some new brands and styles for the children, even if they are fed up of me constantly taking their photos!

Some happy smiles for these shots, which I love! J's top from Tesco Clothing and H's jumper is from Pumpkin Patch.


I looooove this skirt on H - I bought it a while ago but she has such a slim waist it only just fits. It is from the fantastic Alternatots and I also bought J a matching pair of trousers. Her top is from Pumpkin Patch.

Daddy dressed J that day and I think he did a great job! His tee is from Nutmeg at Kiddicare and shirt is from George at Asda.

This gorgeous jumper of H's is from Nutmeg at Kiddicare - I love the bright colours and teamed with her Next hi-tops it looks fab!

Some more Nutmeg clothing with these Aztec print leggings, teamed with her Baba & Boo top.

I had to share this shot of J in daddy's scarf! He looks so cute! Also spotted are his Clarks shoes, although they are getting a bit small now.

I've now created a childhood chic button so if you want to join me in sharing your children's style posts, let me know!





LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Back to Top buzzoole code