Childhood Chic #3

Ok so before Christmas I started a feature I called Childhood Chic, where I shared photos of my little ones and what they were wearing. Unfortunately I got waaaay behind on it and then just couldn't face catching up. Well, today is the day. I'll try my best not to overload you with photos, so here are the best from the last few weeks!


H wears her hedgehog top from Baba & Boo and skirt from Kyna Boutique. J is wearing top from Zara and Jeans from Matalan.


When I saw these amazing trousers from Kitschycoo I just couldn't resist!


Top from Nutmeg at Kiddicare (it was £3!!) and tights from Slugs and Snails


I just love this photo of J - tights from Slugs and Snails, top from Mothercare


I already love the Indikidual leggings J has so when I saw the other designs were on sale I had to get some more - crunk white domino pants from Kyna Boutique. Whilst I was browsing I saw this Ava and  Luc dress and fell in love!


A fellow tweeter shared these dresses from Down With The Kids at Freckled Frog a while ago so I bought this one for H and the other colours for my friends' little girls for Christmas!


I bought this for J for Christmas - its from Little Bird Clothing at Mothercare


When Pumpkin Patch had a mega sale on I got this shirt for J - he's matched it with his Minnie's Macaroon hat!


I also bought this baggy jumper for H from Pumpkin Patch which goes great with skinny jeans.

Phew so there's my recent favourite outfits! I'll be back next week with what they are donning for the New Year!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Back to Top buzzoole code