New Year, New Resolutions?

With the arrival of another year, I like to look back at the events of the last twelve months. So much has happened this year, here are a few blog posts that highlights our ups and downs.

2012 arrived and it was time for me to reconnect with my blog, which has been silent for six months following the arrival of Little H.

In February I had a big decision to make and at the end of the month I received some upsetting news.

In march we celebrated Mr H's 30th birthday and in April I celebrated my own shower.

May was a busy month - I finally made my big decision, I turned 37 weeks, Little H spent her first night in her big girl bed and we celebrated the arrival of our little man.

June was the most challenging month. Not only were we settling down with our new arrival, but my dad then had his heart surgery. Read my story here and here.

July picked up with some lovely family days out and in August we enjoyed a weekend away for our birthday-versary.

In September we took our first family holiday and on our return I started my Mummy Tummy Memoirs.

The last few months have been quiet on Hollybobbs, but as we moved house and Baby J turned six months old, I think we had our reasons!

Finally, I summed up our year with my favourite photos and resolved to spend more time on my blog, with the commitment to attend Britmums Live being the start of this.

I would love to read about other people's year so please do share your posts below. Did you stick to your resolutions? What are your new ones?

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Back to Top buzzoole code