High Street Holly

I love dressing my lil lady up in outfits! I went on a shopping trip for myself at the weekend but of course couldn't resist buying a few more additions to her already full wardrobe, and I'm also spying up some new purchases online too!

So I have decided to do a new feature called High Street Holly, where we will show off our recent favourite outfits!

Today's outfit is a gorgeous dress from Baby Gap which H received as a present from one of my friends for Christmas. Owls have been a big trend for a few seasons now and they don't seem to be flying away quite yet. This dress is a really lovely thick knit so teamed with some spotty maroon tights and pigtails the look is simple but lovely! Plus it keeps out the winter chill the UK has recenlty received.


LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Back to Top buzzoole code