Our Christmas 2013

Christmas has been and gone and it is only four more short days until 2013 follows it. It has been an up and down year, and to be honest I'll be glad to see the back of it. I have strong hopes that next year will see a lot more happy times and lots more progress.

But looking back on it all, we have still made lots of memories. My 30th birthday was one I will remember always, my baby boy became a toddler and my big girl has grown so much since last year.

This Christmas was never going to be easy and straightforward, but we made it the best we could and mummy and daddy tried to put everything to one side and concentrate on the children. This was not an easy task and not always achieved, but over the last week we have had some lovely days:

H's birthday




Meeting Santa


Going on the Christmas Train


Spending a lovely Christmas Eve with friends


Setting up for Santa


A magical Christmas morning and seeing family


Boxing Day at my mums


Visiting soft play and a first ride on a bike 



I am looking forward to New Year's Eve, and opening my happy thoughts jar to remember all those times that have passed us by.


I hope you have all had a wonderful Christmas and wish you all the best 2014!


LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Back to Top buzzoole code