What I'm Wearing to Britmums Live!

Last year when everyone was posting all about Britmums Live I was so jealous and dying to go. Until Leyla at This Day I Love decided we were going down together I wasn't even thinking of going this year, but now I am so glad I am. I've been thinking about my outfit ever since I booked the ticket months ago and knew I wanted to do a 'what I'm wearing' post, so here it is!


I'll save the Saturday outfit for my after-photos, as I am wearing a special top from my lovely sponsors, The Essential One.

However Friday is all me. I wanted an outfit that I could travel down in comfortably and would take me from day to night. On a random shopping trip a couple of months ago I spotted this lovely dress from New Look and loved it. When it is on, the ruffle cap sleeves create such a different shape for me and I feel a little bit grown up in it!


After spotting the dress,  I knew I wanted yellow shoes. I love bright colours and although I didn't want to overdo it by wearing a bright jacket, I knew the shoes were the right place for a pop of colour. I needed a pair of flats and the recent moccasin trend is one I've been wanted to try for a while. After hunting high and low I was feeling despondent - despite a recent neon trend I could not find anything nice in yellow. However when I was pointed in the direction of the Zalando site I found not only one pair, but several. When I found these I knew they were the ones, especially when they were only £20.

For the evening look I wanted wedges - enough to give me some height and feel a bit more dressed up, but still comfortable. Again Zalando came up tops with these lovelies, at £34.

To pull it all together I was looking for a blazer or cardigan that would also carry me through from day to night. However I didn't want one that would break the bank, so this cardigan from Next was ideal, at £18.


And finally, when I discovered Chelsea Doll there was no way I could resist a personalised necklace! It may be a matching colour but I couldn't resist choosing pink, and I can't wait to wear it at Britmums.


So there you have it, I will see you all at Britmums Live!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Back to Top buzzoole code