Summer

Summer is finally upon us! After a dark and dismal start to the year, SAD seemed to well and truly stuck in, so I am so glad for some brighter weather! I just hope it lasts!

The children and I have been trying to make the most of the glorious weather and getting out as much as we can. I thought I'd share some of my favourite photos of the last few weeks, as these days have made me so happy and really helped me feel better.

When your garden is a building site, an improvised paddling pool does the job just as well!

H loved walking her dolly with Grandma

Blowing bubbles in the park

At one year old my little man has learnt to climb the steps and slide down on his own!

My water baby


A summer bath

Baby J's party

Flying high on a lovely summer's eve

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Back to Top buzzoole code