Me & My Shadow

Lately we seem to be going to the park quite a bit! Most times J sleeps soundly so H gets some mummy time and we can both go on the swings and slides together. At one stage the slide was her favourite, but lately she loves mummy and H swinging side by side together, or mummy giving her a 'big push'!


One day last week, whilst my mum and dad were at an appointment, we walked to their local park and had a quick swing. Baby J was awake so he joined H on the swings and loved being pushed next to her, his smile was a picture!


Although it was bitterly cold, the sun did keep coming out to say hello so I showed H where her shadow was and how she could move it about. She loved watching it dance as she swung her legs and arms about and then chased it around the park.


When the sun went in we learnt about how our shadows only come out to play when the sun comes out, she was most upset when it went bye bye!


The weather may be terrible but we are going crazy being stuck in all day so I am trying my best to get out as much as I can. I want to make the most of these days, I am becoming increasingly aware that they don't last long - soon I will have a toddler and a pre-schooler, the baby days long gone.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Back to Top buzzoole code