Your Youtube #64

Hello and welcome back to Your Youtube, and Happy Easter! I'm so excited for the arrival of this holiday as in a week we are going to Spain for a holiday, and I cannot wait! In the meantime we've got a lovely weekend planned with the children so I should have lots of video fodder!

For this week's video of the week I've gone with my lovely co-host Sian, who has put together a beautiful letter to her daughter and created a video where she reads the letter. Sian has done this a few times now and I think she writes with such tenderness and it really shows in her video.


Over to the linky - please share no more than two videos and comment on at least two in return. Don't forget to join us in the Your Youtube Facebook group where we have a lovely little community for support and advice and where we also host the weekly chat.


LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Back to Top buzzoole code