Your Youtube #50

Welcome back to Your Youtube, the video linky where we help each other and support each other in order to grow our community! unfortunately linky tools is currently not working so I have been unable to choose a video of the week, but as soon as it's back up and running I will get over to your videos! Because of this we're using Simply Linked this week for you to add your videos to.


As I mentioned previously I am the new Videos Round-Up Editor for Britmums, replacing the brilliant Nadine who has had a fantastic promotion. I will be considering all your videos for December's round ups so make sure to add them to the linky! As always, please link up no more than two videos. Ensure you watch and comment on the host video and the video before your own so that way we all get some likes and comments.

post signature

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Back to Top buzzoole code