Your Youtube #40

Hello and welcome back to Your Youtube! I'm loving getting back into all your videos again, although I have to say I'm not quite into the habit of keeping up as quickly as I should! I'm also really enjoying co-hosting the linky with the lovely Sian. This week's video of the week is from My Petit Canard who has shared her second ever video - a gorgeous Boden clothing haul!


Over with the linky, you should all know what you're doing by now but if you're new to it all, we ask that you watch, like and comment on the host video and at least one other. Try and watch the video before your own that way everyone gets some comments, and we can share each other's hard work. Have fun!


post signature

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Back to Top buzzoole code